· Basic warehouse fabrication and assembly work.
· Must be highly mechanically inclined.
· Previous experience in welding, fabricating, or racking, or conveyor installing.
DESIRED JOB QUALITIES:
Must possess a high degree of safety awareness.
Be able to absorb and comprehend or supervisors requests and directions and execute the task
Self-motivated; results oriented; task oriented.
Must be capable of working up to 50 ft. in height and lifting up to 50lbs.
Experience working to fit Steelwork together
Lining up and levelling steelwork – bolting into place
Working from elevated work platforms
Conveyor experience an asset
· 2 or more years’ experience in construction field.
· Verification of high school diploma or GED & certifications.
REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
· All PPE - Steel Toe Boots, Work gloves, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat
· Must Have Tools: Open Box wrenches 9/16 and ¾, Sockets 9/16 and ¾, Pliers, 25’ tape measure, Hammer
· Reliable Transportation