Mechanical Conveyor Installer
IMI is looking for Mechanical Conveyor Installers to join our installation team in East Liberty, OH.
Successful candidates must have direct conveyor installation/maintenance experience. Project is for an operational facility, that will have a set block of time to complete all required work.
The successful candidate will:
· Possess a high degree of safety awareness
· Be self-motivated, results-oriented, and task-oriented
· Be mechanically inclined
· Have a willingness to accept instruction and a variety of new tasks
· Be comfortable working at heights of up to 30 feet
Additional screening will be required for this location.
- Tape Measure
- 2lb Small Sledge Hammer
- 3/8" Ratchet set with Standard Sockets ranging from 3/8" to 1" (deep well recommended)
- Standard Wrench set
- Set of Standard Allen Wrenches
- Toolbox or bag
- Level (7-10 inch)
- Band Cutters (tin snips)
- Line Up Pin or Drift Pin (8 to 10 inches long)
- Speed Square (small carpenter one)
- Chalk Box