Install, repair, replace electrical systems, and equipment in a distribution centre.
· Must possess a high degree of safety awareness.
· Self-motivated; results oriented; task oriented.
· Good communicator and willing to take direction.
· 1 year experience operating Forklift or Scissor Lists
· Ability to work at heights of up to 30 feet.
· Must have reliable transportation
· Able to work up to 60 hours per week
· Minimum 1 year electrical experience including hydraulic pipe bending
· Have own PPE ( steel toe boots, hard hat and safety glasses)
Assisting Electricians with pulling wires, installing fixtures, hydraulic bending, switches and receptacles; providing electricians with materials, tools and supplies; and cleaning working areas.
Linesman Pliers ; Diagonal Pliers ; Needle nose Pliers
Channel Lock ; Vice grips (medium) ; Knife
Small Control driver ; Crimping Tool ; Wire Strippers
1 Set of box end open end wrenches
½ deep sockets 3/8-3/4 ; Shallow sockets ; 3/8 extensions
Hack Saw ; Hammer ; Voltage Tester
All PPE – Hard Hat, Steel Toe Boots, Safety Goggles, High Visual Vest or Shirt, Work Gloves.